In this article, we will look how to create a new storage bucket in GCP.
Lets check out the steps involved.
1. Click on “Cloud Storage” icon from options.
2. Now click on “Create Bucket” Tab from the options visible on page.
3. On the next page, enter the “Bucket Name” and click on “Create Button”.
After this you will see a screen like below.
4. Now we can upload files/folders into our cloud storage bucket.
5. Since this is demo, if you want you can go back and delete this bucket to avoid any unnecessary charge.
Seems interesting !! We will see how to use this bucket on our server later on.