Here we will see different things to check in case of X11 Forwarding Issues.
Let us have a look at different points we need to check.
1) X11 package needs to be installed
2) User home directory must have group write permission
3) Unset the environment variables LDR_PRELOAD LDR_PRELOAD64 if set on server.
4) Make sure sshd allows X11Forwarding for the user or group in sshd_config.
Match User oragrid X11Forwarding yes
5. The IP should not be blacklisted or, should be allowed in sshd config file.
6. Check out the DISPLAY variable and set it to correct IP:TTY value.
[root@ngelinux]# echo $DISPLAY localhost:11.0